Ultimate Tonijnsalade Recipe with Pasta
- 1 pound pasta
- 2 cans of tuna (in water), drained
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, drain the tuna and chop the bell pepper and red onion.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and vinegar.
- Add the drained tuna, chopped bell pepper and red onion to the mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Add the cooked pasta to the mixing bowl and toss with the tuna mixture until well combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
About the Recipe:
Hey guys! Have you ever tried a delicious Tonijnsalade Recipe with Pasta? Well, if you haven’t, it is time to give it a try! This dish is SO easy to make and requires only a few basic ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
When I was first introduced to this dish, I was skeptical about the combination of pasta and tuna. But, after taking my first bite, I knew that this recipe would become a staple in my household. The salty flavor of the tuna perfectly complements the chewy pasta while a mixture of fresh bell pepper and red onion adds an extra crunch and texture.
To make this recipe even better, I have a few tips that will take it to the next level. First, be sure to use high-quality tuna in water to ensure the best taste and texture. Additionally, using a variety of colored bell peppers will make your dish more visually appealing while adding a different sweetness to your salad. Finally, be sure to let your salad chill in the refrigerator for an hour or two before serving. The flavors will meld together and taste even better when served cold.
So gather up your ingredients, give this recipe a try, and let me know how it turns out! I am confident that this will become one of your new go-to recipes for busy weeknights or potlucks with friends. Enjoy!