The Best Spaghetti Bolognese Recipe You’ll Ever Taste
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup red wine or beef broth
- 1 pound spaghetti pasta
1. Begin by heating a large pot with olive oil. Add chopped onion and minced garlic and cook until softened.
2. Add ground beef and cook until browned, breaking up any large chunks with a spoon.
3. Stir in diced tomatoes with juice, tomato paste, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, black pepper and red wine or beef broth.
4. Bring to a simmer and then lower heat to low. Let simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. While the sauce is simmering, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions until al dente. Drain the spaghetti and serve topped with the bolognese sauce.
Looking for the perfect spaghetti bolognese recipe that will win over even the pickiest eaters? Look no further! This recipe is the best you’ll ever taste. No need for fancy ingredients or techniques – this recipe is simple, uses fresh, quality ingredients, and comes together quickly. And the best part? It’s a recipe that has been handed down and perfected over generations.
So what’s the secret? It’s all in the sauce. The rich, flavourful tomato sauce is cooked low and slow to really marry the flavours together. The addition of red wine or beef broth adds a depth of flavour that takes this bolognese sauce to new heights.
While this recipe is great as a weeknight meal, it’s also perfect for entertaining. It’s sure to impress dinner guests and have them begging for the recipe. We guarantee that this Spaghetti Bolognese recipe will become a staple in your household.
And now, for some cool tricks and facts about the recipe:
– The addition of red wine or beef broth helps to tenderize the beef and infuse the sauce with a depth of flavour.
– For an even richer sauce, let it simmer for longer. The longer the sauce cooks, the more the flavours will marry together.
– Feel free to swap out the ground beef for ground turkey or chicken, or even plant-based meat alternatives for a vegetarian or vegan version.
– Leftovers freeze incredibly well, so make a big pot and freeze portions for quick and easy meals during the week.
– This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for larger crowds.
What are you waiting for? Go ahead and try out this fantastic recipe today and taste the difference for yourself.