Quick and Easy Spaghetti Bolognese That Tastes Great
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make spaghetti bolognese that tastes great, then look no further! This classic Italian dish is perfect for busy weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to spend in the kitchen. With just a few simple ingredients and some easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll have a delicious meal in no time. So let’s get started!
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cans tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the spaghetti and cook until al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the ground beef, onion, and garlic until the beef is browned and cooked through, about 7-8 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and the flavors have melded together.
- Drain the spaghetti and toss it with the bolognese sauce. Serve hot, topped with grated Parmesan cheese.
This quick and easy spaghetti bolognese is a great recipe to have in your back pocket for busy weeknights. It’s a one-pot meal that’s perfect for feeding hungry families and it tastes great too! The key to this recipe is allowing the flavors to meld together by simmering the sauce for 10-15 minutes. This helps to bring out the sweetness in the onions and the garlic and gives the sauce a deep, rich flavor.
Another trick to making this dish taste great is the addition of dried basil and oregano. These dried herbs are commonly found in Italian cuisine and they add a wonderful aroma and flavor to the sauce. Just be sure to use them sparingly so as not to overpower the other flavors in the dish.
Finally, be sure to serve this spaghetti bolognese hot and topped with grated Parmesan cheese. The sharp, nutty flavor of the cheese pairs perfectly with the rich tomato sauce. So give this recipe a try and see just how easy it is to make a delicious spaghetti bolognese that tastes great!