Pizza Bread Dough Recipe
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of instant yeast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 cup of warm water
- In a large mixing bowl, add the flour, sugar, instant yeast, and salt.
- Thoroughly mix the dry ingredients together, and create a well in the center.
- Add the olive oil and warm water to the well, and use a wooden spoon to stir the mixture together until it forms a rough dough.
- Transfer the dough onto a floured surface and knead it for 5-7 minutes until you have a smooth and elastic dough.
- Place the dough into an oiled bowl and cover with a damp towel, set aside for 45-60 minutes to allow the dough to rise.
- Once the dough has risen, punch it down, and remove it from the bowl, and knead it for another 2 minutes until you have a smooth elastic dough.
- Divide the dough into two portions and shape each portion into a ball.
- Prepare the pizza toppings of your choice, and roll out each ball into a pizza shape on a floured surface.
- Top the pizza with your desired toppings and bake in a preheated oven at 400 F for 12-15 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven, slice and serve. Enjoy your homemade pizza bread!
As a pizza lover, what could be better than having a delicious pizza in the comfort of your own home? Well, how about making your own pizza bread dough from scratch? With just a few ingredients and some patience, you can have your very own homemade pizza bread in no time. The beauty of making your dough is that you can add any toppings you prefer and make it as healthy or indulgent as you like.
One of my favorite things about making pizza bread dough is the ability to personalize it. You can add herbs and spices, use different types of flour, or even add some parmesan cheese to give it that extra kick of flavor.
One trick I’ve found to make the dough rise faster is to place the bowl of dough in a warm place, such as an oven that has been preheated to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and then turned off. This creates a warm environment for the dough to rise quickly. Additionally, if you don’t have instant yeast on hand, don’t worry, you can substitute it with active dry yeast. Just be sure to allow the dough to rise for a longer period of time.
So don’t be afraid to give this recipe a try and experiment with different toppings and flavors. With this pizza bread dough recipe, you’ll be able to make the perfect homemade pizza every time.