Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1 pound fusilli pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the fusilli pasta according to the package directions until al dente.
- Drain the pasta and rinse it under cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cherry tomatoes, red onion, cucumber, black olives, and fresh basil.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta salad and toss to combine.
- Chill the pasta salad in the refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish with additional fresh basil.
If you’re looking for a new and refreshing pasta salad recipe, look no further than this Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette! This recipe is perfect for a summer BBQ, a picnic, or even just a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also a healthy and filling option.
One of the best things about this recipe is the balsamic vinaigrette. The sweet and tangy flavor pairs perfectly with the fresh vegetables and pasta. And the best part is that you probably have all of the ingredients already in your pantry!
Here are a couple of tricks to make this recipe even better:
- Make sure to rinse the cooked pasta under cold water to cool it down before adding it to the salad. This will prevent the vegetables from wilting and keep the salad fresh.
- If you’re short on time, you can make the dressing ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it. Just give it a good shake or whisk it again before pouring it over the salad.
This Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Enjoy!