Mouth-Watering Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat the oven to 325°F
- In a bowl mix chocolate wafer crumbs and melted butter. Using a springform pan, press the mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until set. Let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed until the mixture is smooth. Add the vanilla extract and eggs one at a time until the mixture is creamy.
- Stir in melted chocolate chips until well combined, then add heavy whipping cream. Mix until smooth.
- Prepare the cooled crust. Pour the filling into the crust and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until the cheesecake is set but slightly jiggly in the center.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then remove the sides of the pan and cool at room temperature for 1 hour. Chill the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
Cheesecake is one of those desserts that I have always loved to bake. It’s a simple recipe with endless flavor possibilities. Recently, I have been obsessed with chocolate, so I decided to put my spin on a classic cheesecake. In this mouth-watering chocolate cheesecake recipe, I am using rich chocolate and cream cheese as the main ingredients. The result is a smooth, rich, and decadent dessert that you and your family will love.
One of the things I love about cheesecake is the versatility. You can enjoy cheesecake in so many ways – plain, with fruit, or topped with whipped cream. In this recipe, I’m using chocolate wafer crumbs to give the crust that chocolaty flavor. For the filling, I’m using melted chocolate chips which combine perfectly with the creamy cheesecake mixture.
To get that perfect cheesecake consistency, it’s important to mix the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Also, it’s essential to add each egg one at a time, making sure to mix thoroughly after each addition. This step will help ensure that the cheesecake mixture will be smooth with no lumps.
One of the best things about this chocolate cheesecake is that it’s perfect for any occasion. You can serve it for a family dinner, a special occasion, or even just as a treat for yourself. This is a no-fail recipe that is sure to impress anyone who tries it. So grab your apron and let’s get baking!