Impress Your Guests with this Irresistible Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together and press them into the bottom of a 9-inch springform cheesecake pan. Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes and then cool it completely.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing each one in before adding the next.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the prepared crust and smooth out the top.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the blueberries until smooth.
- In a saucepan, mix the blueberry puree, water, and cornstarch together and heat over low heat until it thickens.
- Remove the blueberry mixture from the heat and let it cool slightly before spooning it over the top of the cheesecake and spreading it out evenly.
- Bake the cheesecake for 50-55 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned and the center is set.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and let it cool to room temperature before chilling it in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
Looking for a surefire way to impress your guests at your next dinner party? Look no further than this irresistible blueberry cheesecake recipe! The smooth and creamy cheesecake paired with the sweet and tangy blueberry topping is a winning combination that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
One of the coolest things about this recipe is how easy it is to make. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a dessert that looks and tastes like it came straight from a fancy bakery. And the best part? You can customize the recipe to your liking by swapping out the blueberries for your favorite fruit or adding some extra toppings like whipped cream or caramel sauce.
Another fun fact about this recipe is that it is actually quite healthy for a dessert. Blueberries are a superfood packed with antioxidants and other important nutrients, so you can feel good about indulging in a slice (or two) of this delicious cheesecake.
So whether you’re hosting a fancy dinner party or just looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with your family, give this blueberry cheesecake recipe a try. Your taste buds (and your guests) will thank you!