Aspergesoep Maken Met Verse Asperges: Zo Doe Je Dat!
- 500 grams of fresh asparagus
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 150 ml of cream
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel the asparagus and cut off the tough ends, then chop them into small pieces.
- Chop the onion and garlic into small pieces.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot and sauté the onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the chopped asparagus to the pot and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup using an immersion blender until smooth.
- Stir in the cream and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Asparagus is one of the most flavorful and healthy vegetables out there, and it’s perfect for making a delicious springtime soup. In this recipe, we’ll be using fresh asparagus to make a creamy and flavorful soup that’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
One of the best things about this recipe is that it’s incredibly easy to make. All you need are a few simple ingredients and a bit of time, and you’ll have a delicious and satisfying soup that’s perfect for any occasion. To make this recipe even better, we’ve included some cool tips and tricks that will help you get the most out of your asparagus and create a soup that’s truly amazing.
So, let’s get started and make some delicious aspergesoep!